Monday, November 4, 2013

Plan M: Starting A Biz

Hey Everyone!



It's been quite a while, so let's catch up, shall we?


As most of you know, I'm not keen on following rules or having a "traditional" lifestyle.  I've spent most of my post-university life moving around, traveling, and doing just a little bit of this and a little bit of that.


Thanks to everyone who has been a part of my adventures so far!  Now I'm about to open a new chapter in my life, and it's the most exciting one yet!


I call it: Plan M.
(M, for Megan. Creative, huh?)


I'm starting my own business.


Yep, that's right.  I've realized that I don't want to work for anyone else.  I want to be location independent.  And I want to write.  


So... I'm making that happen.


I'm a web copywriter.  Don't know what that is?  Google it.  Then get on board!  I'm going to be doing awesome things, and you won't want to miss it.

To get everyone excited about what I'm doing, I'm creating something special for you.  It's not quite ready yet, but if you sign up below, I'll send out an email when it's available.  Then you can be among the first to actually see what I'm up to and what I can create!

I'm so excited to share this with you!