Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Happy.

Wow, the month of July flew by.  Just less than 6 weeks until I leave again for Martinique!

Last View of Martinique: May 22

A lot of people have been questioning me about why I'm going back and what I'm going to do there.  Valid questions.  But it seems that I never have the answer that anyone wants.  No matter what I say, I'll never please everyone, and I'm tired of justifying my decisions.

I'm doing this because I want to.  End of story.

People tell me all the time how lucky I am, how jealous they are that I'm doing all these things.  Well guess what.  It's not luck, it's a choice.  Opportunities don't just fall into my lap, I make them happen.  And you could too.


                       "The things you DO are your priorities, not the things you say you WANT to do."  -JD Roth


But I don't do anything alone.  I get connected with other people who have traveled.  I ask questions.  I read multiple blogs and books to give me ideas and keep myself motivated.  And of course, I have my family and friends as a support system.

I want to live my life in a way that can inspire others to do what makes them happy, to create their own rules, to go against the norm, and to live a life they want to live.

I'm 25 years old, and I love my life.  I love where I've been and I love where I'm going.  I am extremely happy.  Are you?



Head here for a bit of inspiration:
Live Your Legend