Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Excited-yet-scared

Less than three weeks until I leave (again) for Martinique.  THREE WEEKS.

This is exciting and scary at the same time.  It's funny how even though I've been to Martinique before, even though I know people and I know what to expect, it's still a new experience.  So I still get that excited-yet-scared feeling.

I think a lot of people think that traveling is just a piece of cake for me.  But it's not.  I think even people who travel the world for a living probably still get nervous sometimes and still experience that excited-yet-scared feeling.  I don't know if you grow out of it just because you travel regularly.  It's just that those people allow the excited part to override the scared part.


"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."
-John Wayne