Friday, June 29, 2012

Drumroll, please...

Throughout my 8 months in the Caribbean, I had a love/hate relationship with Martinique.  When I left, I didn't think I'd ever be back.  I thought it was an experience that I was happy to have had, but I wanted something new.

But once I got back home, I found myself missing it a lot more than I had expected.  I missed the people I had left behind, and I missed who I was while I was there.

In my last post, I announced that I would be leaving Michigan by the end of September.  I didn't have any idea of where I would go.  But now it's official.



I'm going back to Martinique.



I thought my "Martinican Adventure" was over, but apparently it was just on hold.  About a week ago, I decided that I want to go back.  So on September 11, I'll be heading back to paradise.  But this time, it'll just be more as a vacation... well, a 3 month vacation.

What am I going to do?  How will I make money?  How will I find a job?  All valid questions.  And I'll figure it all out... eventually.

But for now, I'm just going to celebrate with a glass of wine.  Because I'm really, really happy.

Madinina, je t'aime