My current favorite activity is making lists. And then crossing things off those lists. So:
Things to Do:
- Repack my suitcase. Again. I packed it completely, realized it was 2 pounds overweight, repacked it to make it lighter, only to discover that my suitcase is falling apart. So I now need to transfer all of my crap into a different suitcase. Ugh.
- Figure out my travel insurance. Yeah, I know I probably should have made this call before now. But I forgot.
- Deposit money into my checking account. I went to do this yesterday, but I didn't have a pen. I hate how drive-thu ATMs never have pens.
- Back up computer. Kind of important.
- Make plans for Puerto Rico. I want to have an idea of what I want to do while I'm there. Or at the very least, write down directions to my hostel. Side note: I got an email from them the other day saying that there have been setbacks due to the hurricane so my room wouldn't be available. Instead, they're putting me in a bigger room (by myself) for free. Yep, free. There might not be hot water, but come on... FREE.
Off to be productive before a family dinner tonight!